Ora Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Customers who purchase an Ora have the opportunity to enter a prize draw. You can click on Ora-home.com/survey to leave your feedback and enter the monthly prize draw. The terms and conditions are as follows:
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and be UK residents and registered customers of Better All Round Ltd, manufacturer of Ora.
- Only one entry per household is permitted.
- By participating in this survey, all entrants are deemed to have accepted and have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner will receive a year's supply of Ora – one case of 8 Ora. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The monthly draw will close on the last day of each month and there is no end date. All completed and eligible surveys that are completed during the month and received by 5pm on the last day of the month will be entered into the monthly prize draw.
- The prize draw will take place within five days of the closing date. The winner of the prize will be the completed survey randomly and subsequently drawn from all eligible and completed surveys.
- The winner will be notified by the fifth day of each month.
- The winner may be asked to take part in applicable publicity.
- Incomplete, illegible or late surveys will not be accepted. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees of Better All Round, Tesco Ltd, its suppliers, agents, distributors and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The prize draw is governed by the laws of England.